Your privacy is important to us, so through this policy we explain what data we collect from users, how we use it and for what, among other indications.
For your information, we will never ask for more information than we actually need for the required services; We will never share it with third parties, except by legal obligation or with your prior authorization; and we will never use your data for another purpose not previously indicated.
Responsible for the treatment:
- Identity: INGENIERIA DE PRESAS S.L.
- NIF: B98323850
- Postal address: Avenida del Puerto 180 1º B
- P.C: 45023 Province: Valencia/València
- E-mail: email@example.com
INGENIERIA DE PRESAS SL, as responsible for the Website, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (RGPD) on the protection of individuals regarding the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and other current regulations on the protection of personal data, and by Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), informs you that it has implemented the necessary security measures, of a technical and organizational nature, to guarantee and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data entered.
Data collection method and what data we collect:
The data we collect and the way we obtain it is as follows:
- through the contact form: name, email, telephone, company.
- through the newsletter subscription form: name, email.
- through the service registration form: name, company name, CIF, mail, telephone, address, bank details (for payment).
Specially protected data categories are not treated.
Purpose of the treatment:
Your personal data will only be used for the following purposes, giving your consent for each of the purposes in the corresponding section of the website:
- Contact form: to respond to inquiries and / or provide information required by the User.
- Newsletter subscription form: to send you commercial advertising communications by mail, SMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, if the User has expressly consented to it.
- Registration form for the service: to request the services we offer on the website. The request will be managed by email and for payment we will ask you to provide us with information about yourself, including your name, contact information and information about a credit or debit card.
- Social networks: the use of social networks is specified in the corresponding section.
You can revoke your consent at any time by sending a letter with the subject “Unsubscribe” to firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with the LSSICE, INGENIERIA DE PRESAS SL does not perform SPAM practices, therefore, it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the User. Consequently, in all the communications that the provider will receive, the user has the possibility of canceling their express consent to receive our communications.
We will not process your personal data for any other purpose than those described except by legal obligation or judicial requirement.
It will not be the subject of decisions based on automated treatments that produce effects on your data.
Legitimation of the treatment:
In cases where there is a contractual relationship between the parties, the legitimacy for the development of the obligations derived from it will be the existence of the commercial relationship established between the parties.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditioning the execution of the subscription contract.
Data conservation period:
Your data will be kept for the duration of the commercial relationship with us or exercise your right of cancellation or opposition, or limitation to treatment. Likewise, we will keep your data during the periods legally established in the applicable provisions.
Recipients of assigments of transfers
INGENIERIA DE PRESAS SL does not carry out any transfer or communication of data either within or outside the EU. The provider will only provide information to law enforcement agencies under court order or by obligation of a legal rule, without prejudice to being able to block or cancel your account if there may be indications of the commission of a crime by the user. The information provided will only be that available to the provider at this time.
Rights of interested persons:
As an interested user, you can request the exercise of the following rights before INGENIERIA DE PRESAS SL by submitting a letter to the postal address of the heading or by sending an email to email@example.com, indicating as Subject: “DATA PROTECTION: RIGHTS OF THE AFFECTED “, and attaching a photocopy of your ID or any similar means in law, as indicated by law.
- Right of access: allows the interested party to know and obtain information about their personal data subjected to treatment.
- Right to rectification or deletion: allows you to correct errors and modify the data that turn out to be inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of cancellation: allows data that turns out to be inappropriate or excessive to be deleted.
- Right of opposition: right of the interested party not to carry out the processing of their personal data or to stop it.
- Limitation of the treatment: it entails the marking of the personal data kept, in order to limit its future treatment, for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Portability of the data: facilitation of the data object of treatment to the interested party, so that he can transmit them to another person in charge, without impediments.
- Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions (including profiling): right not to be subject to a decision based on automated processing that produces effects or significantly affects.
As a user, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the legality of the treatment carried out before the withdrawal of consent.
You also have the right to file a claim with the supervisory authority if you consider that your rights may have been violated in relation to the protection of your data (aepd.es).
The data you provide us will be treated confidentially. The Provider has adopted all the technical and organizational measures and all the necessary levels of protection to guarantee the security in the treatment of the data and avoid its alteration, loss, theft, treatment or unauthorized access, according to the state of technology and nature of the stored data. Likewise, it is also guaranteed that the treatment and registration in files, programs, systems or equipment, premises and centers comply with the requirements and conditions of integrity and security established in current regulations.
We inform you that INGENIERIA DE PRESAS SL may have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in social networks (and / or carry out any link or connection action through social networks) of the official pages of INGENIERIA DE PRESAS SL will be governed by this section, as well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the appropriate social network in each case and previously accepted by the user.
INGENIERIA DE PRESAS SL will process your data in order to correctly manage your presence on the social network, informing you of the provider’s activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the Social Networks allow.
The publication of content is prohibited:
- That they are allegedly illegal by national, community or international regulations or that they carry out allegedly illegal activities or contravene the principles of good faith.
- That violate the fundamental rights of people, lack of courtesy in the network, annoy or may generate negative opinions in our users or third parties and in general whatever the content that INGENIERIA DE PRESAS SL considers inappropriate.
- And in general that contravene the principles of legality, honesty, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of public order, protection of privacy, consumer protection
and intellectual and industrial property rights.
Likewise, INGENIERIA DE PRESAS SL reserves the right to withdraw, without prior notice from the website or the corporate social network, those contents that are considered inappropriate.
In any case, if you send personal information through the social network, INGENIERIA DE PRESAS SL will be exempt from responsibility in relation to the security measures applicable to this platform, and the user must, if he wants to know them, consult the corresponding particular conditions of the network in question.
INGENIERIA DE PRESAS SL reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence.
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to INGENIERIA DE PRESAS SL in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of rights. This revocation will in no case be retroactive.
For all purposes, the relations between INGENIERIA DE PRESAS SL with the Users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction to which the parties expressly submit, being competent for the resolution of all derivative conflicts or related to its use by the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona.