Terms and Conditions
Below is detailed information regarding the policy of confidentiality and personal data protection in accordance with the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5th, on personal data protection and guarantee of digital rights, and in compliance of the provisions of article 13 of the (UE) Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council, April 26th, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the personal data processing and the free movement of these data (General Data Protection Regulation or RGPD by its acronym in Spanish).
- Entity: INGENIERÍA DE PRESAS S.L. (onwards, iPresas)
- NIF: B98323850
- Address: Avenida del Puerto 180, 1B. C.P.: 46023 (Valencia)
- Telephone: (34) 963 309 121
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose of data treatment:
iPresas will process the information provided by interested parties for the following purposes:
- Manage any application, suggestion or request regarding our professional services made by interested parties through any mean, including fairs, conferences and events.
- Manage the receptions, visits and meetings in our facilities, as the management and implementation of the contracted services/ products.
- Commercial communications: Data treatment with communicative purposes regarding activities, articles of interest and general information regarding our services via e-mail, including our iPresas Connects channel. Interested parties would be able to unsubscribe in the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
iPresas will treat your data and information provided with strict confidentiality, adopting technical and organisational measures to avoid losses, misuse, alteration and/or unauthorized access.
Data conservation criteria:
- Management of contracted services / products with the entity: Personal data provided within the contracts, bids and/or service proposals, as well as the data of those necessarily involved, will be kept for the duration of the contracted services. At the end of the contracted service(s), personal data will be kept in the event that responsibilities may arise with iPresas and/or in compliance with other regulatory frameworks applicable to the entity or a regulation with the rank of law that requires the conservation of these. Personal data will remain in such a way as to allow identification and the exercise of the rights of those affected and under the necessary technical and organisational measures that guarantee the data confidentiality and integrity.
- Others: The rest of the data and information provided by the user by any mean will be preserved for the necessary period of time to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected.
The legal basis which enable iPresas to process personal data of users, customers and potential customers is based on the following principles:
- The consent of the interested parties for the processing and management of any request for information or query regarding our services and products.
- The framework for providing and/or contracting services / products with iPresas.
- The legitimate interest to forward informative, commercial communications, and/or promotional bids related with the entity’s activity and the contracted services / products via e-mail or by any other mean.
Personal data will NOT be shared to third parties, except for legal requirement.
Personal data is obtained directly from interested people and collaborators. Personal data categories provided by our collaborators are the following:
- Identification data
- Postal and e-mail address
Specially protected data is not treated.
Right of access, rectification and deletion: Interested parties have the right to obtain confirmation related to whether or not iPresas is processing personal data concerning them. Interested parties have the right to access to their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data, or, if it is the case, request the deletion when, among other reasons, the data is not needed for the purposes to which it was collected.
Right of limitation and opposition: At determined circumstances, the interested parties could request the limitation of their data treatment, in which case, their data will only be preserved for the exercise or the defence of reclamations. At certain circumstances and, on grounds relating to their particular situation, the interested parties could oppose to the treatment of their personal data. In this case, iPresas will stop the data treatment, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or for the exercise or defence of possible reclamations.
Those rights could be exercised by presenting a written statement at the address Avenida del Puerto 180, 1B. C.P.: 46023 (Valencia) or at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The statement must specify which of the rights mentioned above is requested to be satisfied and, it must be accompanied by a photocopy of the ID or an equivalent identification document. In the case of acting through a representative, whether legal or voluntary, a document accrediting the representation and identification of the same must also be provided. Moreover, they could claim to the Control Authority (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, AGPD: www.agpd.es). A form of this written statement can be found on the official website of the Control Authority or can be requested to iPresas by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
If it is considered that the rights indicated have not been satisfied, a complaint may be lodged with the Control Authority. For further information regarding this right and how to exercise it, please contact the AGPD.
Updates and modifications:
iPresas has the right to modify and/or update the information on data protection when necessary for the correct compliance of the applicable regulations on the Protection of Personal Data. If any modification were done, the new text will be published in this page, where you could have access to the current policy. In each case, the relationship with users will be governed by the regulations provided at the precise moment when the website is accessed.